KEL-DP entry plates are designed for routing cables without connectors, hoses or fibre optics in limited space.
The KEL-DP products are an easy to assemble and cost saving alternative to traditional cable glands. Simply make a small hole in the thin membrane and push the cables through. The KEL-DP provides protection IP64 / UL type 12.
The KEL-DP matches exactly the cut-out dimensions of 6-, 10-, 16- and 24-pin standard industrial connectors. The very compact size KEL-DP-E is designed for routing cables in very small space. Through a cut-out of only 18 × 112 mm, up to 21 cables can be easily routed and sealed. A special rib ensures a centred fit in the cut-outs.
The round version vo the KEL-DP fits perfectly into metric cut-outs M16, M20, M25, M32, M40, M50. A special rib ensures a centred fit in the cut-outs.
ST-B Plugs can be used for sealing pierced membranes if cables have been removed.
- IP rating (EN 60529): IP54, IP64 / round: IP54, IP55, IP64, IP65
- UL Type (UL 50E): UL Type 12
- Material: Elastomer
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Operating temperature: -30 C° to 100 C° / round: -40 C° to 100 C°
- Properties: halogen free, silicone free
- Mounting options: Snap-in
Advantages & benefits
- Quick assembly without tools
- High cable density
- Cost-effective solution
- Hygienic design – free of dirt-collecting recesses