s with metric threads M25 – M63, for single cables with diameters up to 52 mm / IP65
With the KEL-SCDP-TR cable entry grommet, single cables, hoses, and conduits can be routed and sealed at a rating of IP65. Its unique advantage is the large sealing range.
The single circular membrane can be peeled away to accommodate the specific diameter of the cable or hose. For this purpose, only a small hole between the rings needs to be pierced. Then the corresponding ring can be removed. The peeled-off area is always round, ensuring a secure seal around cable/hose.
The KEL-SCDP-TR grommets have a thread to fit in metric cut-outs from M25 to M63. Thus cut-outs for metric cable glands can be used. Hexagonal locknuts are included in the delivery.
- IP rating (EN 60529): IP54, IP55, IP64, IP65
- Material: Elastomer / Base frame: Polyamide
- Operating temperature: -40 C° to 100 C°
- Properties: silicone free, halogen free
- Mounting options: Fasten with locknut
Advantages & benefits
- Perfect edge protection and sealing (IP65)
- Circular membranes can be peeled off easily
- Quick assembly without tools
- Suitable for metric cut-outs
- Hexagonal locknut included in the delivery