for cables with connectors, M32/M50 / IP54
The split KVT-W90 cable glands are used to insert and seal pre-terminated cables at a 90° angle. But also electric, pneumatic or hydraulic lines without terminals or connectors as well as corrugated conduits can be easily routed (e.g. into control panels, enclosures or machinery) and sealed with IP54.
In particular, the KVT 50-W90 is perfectly suited to hold corrugated or smooth hoses. A large number of cable entry grommets is available to the user. By using multi-hole grommets up to 16 lines can be routed with one cable gland.
Polyamide standard locknuts as well as a sealing ring are included in the shipment. Split locknuts can be ordered separately.
- IP rating (EN 60529): IP54
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Operating temperature: -30 C° to 100 C°
- Properties: halogen free, silicone free
- Mounting options: Fasten with locknut
Advantages & benefits
- Installation at an angle of 90° to the wall
- Routing of cables with and without connectors
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Suitable for metric cut-outs
- Hexagonal locknut included in the delivery
|Product name||Max. cable diameter||For max. no. of cables||Cut-out size||Suitable for grommets||PU||Colour||Part No.|
|KVT 32-W90 gy||17 mm||2||M32||1 x KT small||10 pcs||grey (similar RAL 7035)||45404|
|KVT 32-W90 bk||17 mm||2||M32||1 x KT small||10 pcs||black (RAL 9001)||45406|
|KVT 50|4-W90 gy||17 mm||8||M50||4 x KT small||5 pcs||grey (similar RAL 7035)||45424|
|KVT 50|4-W90 bk||17 mm||8||M50||4 x KT small||5 pcs||black (RAL 9001)||45426|
|KVT 50|1-W90 gy||35 mm||1||M50||1 x KT large||5 pcs||grey (similar RAL 7035)||45414|
|KVT 50|1-W90 bk||35 mm||1||M50||1 x KT large||5 pcs||black (RAL 9001)||45416|