CONTROL UNIT FOR DC MOTORS AND SOLENOID VALVES
- New, with even more performance: revised version with even higher output current of 16 A (CMC1) and/or 10 A (CMC15/16)
- Equipped with a wear free and short-circuit protected solid state output
- Safe control of inductive loads of utilisation category DC-13 up to 16 A
- Adjustable start and breaking ramps
- Increases the lifecycle of the entire system, prevent mechanical shocks and current peaks
- Stepless speed control of DC motors via a 0 – 10 V- or 4 – 20 mA signal
- Space saving: only 14 mm wide
The motor controllers of the CMC series enable a zero-wear actuation of brush DC motors or of DC-solenoid valves. Depending on the wiring, the CMC controls a motor in both rotational directions or two motors autonomously in one rotational direction.
Two potentiometers are used for separate adjustment of the start- and braking ramps. Heat is reliably dispersed via the 14 mm wide aluminium-housing according to DIN 43880. Several CMCs can be fitted to the DIN-rail in sequence without any problem.
The CMC15 and CMC16 analogue motor controllers permit stepless speed control of DC motors via a 0 – 10 V- or 4 – 20 mA signal. The starting ramp and the brake ramp are adjusted by the two integrated potentiometers or individually specified by the higher-level controller.