for cables with connectors, M16 – M50 / IP54
QVT-CLICK is a circular split frame for quick and easy installation of pre-terminated cables or complete cable harnesses. But also electric, pneumatic or hydraulic lines without terminals or connectors as well as corrugated conduits can be easily routed and sealed with IP54. Because of its extremely compact design, the QVT-CLICK range is especially suitable for small machines, devices and instruments.
The cable glands are easy to install. The prefabricated cable is placed into the slit grommet which is set into one of the gland halves. Depending on the size of the cable gland, one or two separate grommets can be installed. By using multi-hole grommets up to 16 lines can be routed with one cable gland.
The QVT-CLICK can be assembled without tools from the front side of the enclosure wall. Sizes QVT-CLICK16, QVT-CLICK20, QVT-CLICK40|1 and QVT-CLICK50 can be also screwed with a locknut.
The QVT-CLICK Tool can be used for quick and easy mounting.
A sealing ring is included in the shipment.
Snap-in assembly QVT-CLICK 16 + 20 (wall thickness 1.5 – 2.5 mm)
Snap-in assembly QVT-CLICK 25 + 32 + 40 + 50 (wall thickness 1 – 2.5 mm)
- IP rating (certified acc. to EN 60529): IP54
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Flame class: UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Operating temperature: -30 C° to 100 C°
- Mounting options: Snap-in
Advantages & benefits
- Fast and easy mounting from the front side
- Space-saving shape
- Routing of cables with and without connectors
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly
- Fast mounting by snapping into the cut-out
- Greatly increased cable density when using double or quadruple grommets