for shielding cables with connectors, thread size M32/M63, IP55
The split cable gland EMC-KVT-DS is based on the standard icotek KVT product. However, the EMC-KVT-DS has been metallised (galvanise coated) to create a conductive surface.
The first cable grommet (KT) is used for strain relief and cable sealing on the cable jacket. The second grommet (EMC-KT) contacts the cable shield at a full 360 degrees.
The conductive flat gasket included in the scope of delivery makes contact between the cable gland and the conductive housing wall. The EMC-KVT-DS can thus be fixed using a plastic lock nut. Alternatively, an additional contact to the metal wall can be made using a special EMC lock nut.
- IP rating (EN 60529): IP54, IP55
- Plastic, highly conductive coating
- Locknut: Brass, nickel-plated
- Locknut: Plastic
- Flame class: UL94-HB
- Operating temperature: -40 C° to 90 C°
- Mounting options: Fasten with locknut
Advantages & benefits
- Both conducted and field-bound disturbances can be reliably diverted
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Contacting the cable shield over 360°
- EMC grommets made entirely from conductive elastomer
- Very good dissipation values
- Very good shielding effect with regard to EMC tightness